[Harp-L] Jason Ricci and Dave Payne awesomest harmonicas of all time video back up!

I accidentally deleted 25 of my videos at once, everything from April on. That included the one video I did NOT want to lose, the one Jason Ricci and I did in a hotel room in Williamstown, WV, around 4 a.m., where Jason shows off a prewar Marine Band DeLuxe and I had a Prewar Seydel Bandmaster, the two awesomest harmonicas of all time, although that one Emil Friedel made in the 30s with the picture of the naked lady inside would probably supersede both in awesome, but we didn't have one of those.
I know a lot of people had links to this, which I learned while looking around to see if somebody had downloaded it somewhere and posted it. My apologies for the inconvience A couple of people responded to the call I put out and
many thanks to Edu Calle, who sent me a copy he had downloaded. Of all those 25 videos, there were two I really wanted, that one and the one with me and my cousin playing Charlie Patton's Moon Going Down.

The Ricci video has been re-posted, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDYmE7Q-6j8

Jason by the way will be at the Mid-Ohio Valley harmonica championship Saturday in Belleville, WV, little more than a couple hours drive West of Columbus. It's on the West Virginia side of the Ohio River between Belpre and Galipolis.

  Mid Ohio Valley
  Harmonica Championship
  Sept. 20, 2008
  Belleville Homecoming, Belleville, W.Va.
  Sponsored by C.A. Seydel harmonica company and Elk River Harmonicas
  with renowed harmonica virtuoso Jason Ricci as judge.

  Signup 11:30 - noon. Contest starts at noon.
  Entry fee $10, may bring one instrumental accompanist. 5 minute limit for two songs. Jam to follow on nearby Graham Farm.
  Prizes:
  First place: Seydel 1847 harmonica (stainless steel reeds). Cumberland Cases, custom-made leather harmonica case.
  Second place: Seydel Big Six, six-hole stainless-steel reed harmonica.
  Third place: Seydel Solist harmonica.
  Chromatic harmonica players may apply retail value of prize toward a Seydel Chromatic Harmonica.
  Located 12.3 miles south of Parkersburg, W.Va. and 14.5 miles north of Ravenswood, WVa. on W.Va. 68
  For more information, contact dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or call (304) 488-7061.