Re: [Harp-L] Paris in October - Looking for blues people

Hey Beth, you baby doll you. First thing you want to do is get one of those little Michelin street maps (in color). That way you won't get lost. Besides, Montmarte is central to where you want to be anyway. p.s. still listening to your 'Hard Hearted Woman' CD.

smokey-joe