RE: [Harp-L] Shure SM57 microphone questions

Ronald Tuffel <ronnyt@xxxxx> wrote:

I wouldn't use duct tape at all. Use black electrical tape for safe
application and removal when the grill needs to be replaced or any work must
be done. Duct tape will make your grill an absolute prisoner to the stem of
that SM57.

i agree. duct tape is nasty stuff, leaving this nasty glue residue even if you get the tape off. i'd be inclined to use the blue masking tape i use for most everything else, or maybe gaffer's tape.

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.