Re: [Harp-L] Help! I'm being electrocuted by my Kalamazoo Model 2 ?

It is more likely the neutral being plugged into the hot because the plug is turned around in the socket. Can you flip the 2 prong plug around in the transformer socket? If you try that and the problem goes away then a polarised plug like a 3 prong will solve the problem. Not because it has a ground but because you can't plug it in upside down. If that doesn't solve the problem be scared and get it to a tech asap. fjm