Re: [Harp-L] Update on Best Little Harp House

Dear List,

I just heard the latest- The Harp Store in Bordentown, NJ went belly up recently. Harp Depot, apparently, has taken over that business, its assets and operations under its own umbrella. Whether the acquisition is complete is not certain but I was told Harp Depot has aliases in its biz portfolio- Bob's harmonicas, Harpexpress, Buckeye somethin'.

Scott Magowan is a good friend but I have not been able to reach him. Just good memories and a very functional online and on-earth store. Missed them at SPAH, STL. Those of you asking for ROIs- wish you the very best. I was hoping they would have made some announcement. Those of you that had good experience with Harp Depot should help others out.

Venky

Venky