[Harp-L] RE: Harp Store Recommendation: Coast To Coast Music!

> "Is there another harp store anyone can recommend ?"

I HIGHLY recommend Coast To Coast Music!

http://coast2coastmusic.com/

I've known John Watts and Doug Puls for nearly 7 years.
I first met them as supporters of the Virginia Harmonica
Fest. They set up a vendor's booth at every Fest. They
usually provide some totally awesome products for the
ticket raffles. They are two of the nicest people you could
meet, and they are both fine harp players. They KNOW
what most harp players need, and try to keep it in stock,
if there is sufficient demand and turnover. They are honest
about availability of products. Their customer support is
second to none!

I've bought many harps from them. When I ordered a
Hohner extended bass, John told me that he did not have
it in stock and that it might take some time to get one in
from Germany. Without telling me anything, he then
started searching and found one at a distributor and shipped
it to me. I got it in a matter of days!

My last two orders were called in to C2C. The shipment arrived
in 3 days! I called on Monday evening, right before C2C closed.
The harps arrived on Thursday, just in time for my usual jam
on Thursday evening. I didn't tell John that I needed a rush
shipment, but when I checked my email about an hour after
I placed the order, I was VERY pleasantly surprised to see that
the order had been logged AND SHIPPED!

The few times that I've done price comparisons, I've found that
C2C prices are usually very close to or ARE the lowest price for
the things I want. It might be possible on a few items to save
a dollar or two, but not very often. Hohner has forced the retailers
(including C2C) to advertise prices as the MAP (Minimum
Advertised Price) rather than the actual price that you pay. I
can tell you that C2C has excellent prices!

I believe that outstanding customer service and support should
be rewarded with loyalty. That's why I am and will continue to
be a C2C customer.

THANKS, John and Doug!
Crazy Bob

Disclaimer: I consider John and Doug to be good friends of mine.
However, I have no financial interest, blah, blah, blah, etc.