From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ryan Hartt
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 11:34 AM
To: Tom Klingl; 'Ronald Tuffel'; 'Jeffrey Spoor'; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Best LiL Harp House

I am also surprised by the lack of discussion about the current status of
Harp House. I thought there would be an outpouring of "Say it ain't so" and
the like. At the very least I was expecting someone to confirm or deny their
demise.

Like Tom I made an order in the Spring for a Bb CX-12 and waited while the
item was on backorder for two months before I cancelled my order. I wonder
if there really was a backorder or something else was afoot.

Ryan

> From: tom.klingl@xxxxxxxxxx
> To: ronnyt@xxxxx; jeffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Best LiL Harp House
> Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:55:01 +0200
> CC:
>
> Hi everybody,
>
> I am amazed that this message finds such little of an echo on the
> list. I remember contacting the Harp House in late spring, asking for
> Hering Special
> 48 in the key of A to come in. They told me that they were waiting for
> a Hering delivery for quite a while.... Does anybody KNOW what has
> happened with this business?
>
> Regards
>
> Tom (Berne, Switzerland)

God knows when. They rushed stuff to me a million different times to a
million different places.
> And, even though different people have been at the helm since Kevin
> they had never made a mistake and the quality of the harps and
> equipment were excellent. They even notified me when they had the
> Hohner Blues Blasters with the hot element and on sale. John, who was
> at the helm for the longest time after Kevin was instrumental in
> giving real, honest, and in depth insight into custom amps and his
> total confidence in the great Gary Onifrio, Sonny Jr., which is the
> biggest adjustment in my gigs and live performances ever because that
> is the best amp connection in the world for my style of play. First, the
Sonny Jr. 410 and now "The Cruncher".