[Harp-L] Pin vises for the asking

Hi everyone. I have a pile of pin vises available for the asking. I bought a large number of pin vise sets that had four sizes, and I use the middle two sizes as handles for my draw scrapers that I included in my tool kits. The small one and the large one do not wirk with the draw scraper. I was going to drop them off at the local thrift store, but decided to offer them to anyone on this list that wants them. I have about 40 - 50 of each size. The small ones can hold things like 00-90 taps, the large ones are great for files or other tools that are 1/8th inch - about 3/16th of an inch. this is a guess. All I want is the cost of shipping them to you. You can have them all or as many as you ask for. Please reply off list.

Thanks

Richard Sleigh

shop address:
205 E. Pine Street