[Harp-L] Harp-L] IF I know the Harp L guys

Hi Guys,

Yep, it was all sarcasm.  My band had practice so I didn't get any messages
from this thread until later this evening - but you all figured it out on
your own (sarcasm again).  She's not just pretty, she's a knock-out, and her
harp playing really truly sucks.

But I do want to say this:  Anybody who has the gumption to first learn how
to make their own music, and then think through an idea, some sentiment or
feeling, and then write a song about it, and then put it out there for all
to see - that person has my respect.  We live in a culture where all that's
expected of us it to passively consume what ever over-produced, multi-level
market corporate crap can be constructed for us to not only pay to down-load
but then buy all the accessory stuff that goes with it.

So this young woman makes her own stuff - good for her.  I may think her
song is kind of clunky and maudlin - but I'm a hyper-critical, pain in the
ass curmudgeon.  And just like you and me, what she does is in process and
she's sure to grow and mature.  Or maybe she won't.  "Kiss", as an example
never evolved.  Tom Petty did.   She's way prettier than Tom Petty.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh