[Harp-L] Several questions about Speculative and Extant Harmonica Design

1.  What is the part of the harmonica where the holes live actually called?
2.  Assuming, for the sake of enlightening discourse... That the answer to
question 1 is "hole's residence"... Does a 14-hole harmonica exist with the
same sort of "hole's residence" as is found on the Hohner Special 20?
I'm asking all this because..., I am fond of my Marine Band 365, but I tend
to play more cleanly/sort-of-dependably on the Special 20.
The telling difference for me seems to be the slightly raised "hole's
residence" on the Special 20 as it seems to facilitate, again strictly
speaking for myself, better orientation.
And now, if the answer to question 2 is in the negative, how much
time/effort/blood/sweat/tears/financial-compensation... Would it take for
some harmonica prophet ear... To make such a harp?
(My God!  I just saw five billion volunteers fall from yonder sky!!)
  And now, one (Asimovian?) "Last Question"...
If I had been born Socrates, do you think western philosophy would be nearly
so proud of any method of gaining knowledge by questioning that had my name
on it as is currently reflected in philosophic circles?
Yeah, I didn't think so either...
Brad ("Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert ??harp???")
Trainham