[Harp-L] Hering USA

Here's my Hering USA story:

During the summer of 2003 I was visiting my in-laws in Fort Lauderdale and found out that Hering USA
was a short 25 minute ride away in Miami.

I drove down to some old neighborhood in Miami and found the old, large but beautiful office building
where they had their office.

I don't think they ever had a walk-in customer before! There was a reception room and two rooms filled
with harmonicas. They were gracious and happy to see me and my son. They gave him free harps and I got my Vintage 1923's
for ten bucks each. I was happier then a pig in ****, and had to control myself and not be piggy about
how many I bought.

(Reminds me of the time that myself and 30 blacksmiths wouldn't bid more than a dollar a tool at a Sotheby's
auction, so they gave us our pick for $1 a pop. There were hundreds of tools- more than enough to go around.)

-Dan