[Harp-L] An interesting amp

Given all discussion that goes on here about amps, I thought that some of our more adventurous harp-L members might wamt to learn about this interesting guitar amp built from a 250,000 volt Tesla coil...

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/feature-guy-turns-250-000-volt-tesla-coil-into-functional-guitar-amp
(Be sure to play the video).

Harp Content:  The website says "This is only the beginning, as a Tesla Coil-powered harp may be in the works."  That's a truly frightening thought.   I have this image stuck in my head of John Popper or Sugar Blue blowing their customary lightning-speed riffs while showers of sparks fly out of their ears...

-Little George