[Harp-L] NHC: YouTube problem

I'm wondering if anyone else has had a problem with YouTube after checking out Christelle's page today.

My search engine has defaulted to French YouTube.  I cleared the history file and emptied the cache and it still
directs to the French YouTube using Apple's Safari search engine when I type in the url.

I tried Explorer and it goes to the English version. Safari is locked into the French version. I'm sure I can probably change it at the French site  but I haven't had to read French since 1973. Explorer is crappy IMO so I don't use it.

michel:)