From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Garry Hodgson
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 9:53 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] metal harp

i've begun playing with a band that's still figuring out what kind of music
it wants to play.  they began as mostly a Sublime cover band, but the leader
recently sent an email with links to the music he likes and wants to do.
it's all metal stuff: ozzy, judas priest, ac/dc, that kind of thing.  not
exactly my cup of tea, but whatever.  i'll give anything a try.

so is anyone else out there playing this kind of music?  or have pointers to
heavy metal harp?  or suggestions about where/how harp fits, or doesn't, in
this genre?

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.