[Harp-L] All of this Comb talk...

Wow, you all can talk past each other sometimes!

Maybe it would be helpful to talk about the feel and response of the harps
with different combs. I would guess that responsiveness is the issues with
players who think a certain comb sounds better. It responds to your
technique. That is important.

Now I think the Jam and the Comb discussions should come together. If you
think that the player is more important than the audience, then please go to
jam sessions and leave the performances to those who perform.

Wow, I am really sounding bitter today.

Derwood