[Harp-L] Laptop Recording and PreSonus Blue Tube Preamp

Hello,

My objective is to record using a Toshiba laptop and a Blue Tube
preamp (2 channel) to plug in a better mic and/or instrument into the
Laptop.  Would I need an "interface" or should I be able to use a USB
plug directly into the computer?.  The mic in the laptop is of coarse
woefully lacking and do have a few decent mics to use if I can climb
this vertical learning curve!

Anybody got any ideas??  I have attempted to post the question to
Harmony Central but I am a "Junior Member" and don't seem to be able
to post a new thread.

Thanks!

Gary C

--
"You can't change the direction of the wind, but you can always trim
your sails!"