Re: [Harp-L] Sorry, it's combs again

Is the test that was suggested earlier, only
you shoot a bullet through the harp while blind folded?
----- Original Message ----- From: <IcemanLE@xxxxxxx>
To: <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 12:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Sorry, it's combs again

To be truly effective, you should introduce a double blind aspect - like a
control group that uses a placebo medication mixed in with another group using
a true medication. This reveals the human psychology and tricks the mind
plays into the equation.

In other words, someone else should have the different combs and
occasionally tell you that it is a different material when, in fact, it is the same one
you just tried to see if this could contribute to the fact that you hear a
difference.