[Harp-L] Finally

There has been much controversy about Harp Depot and Hering Harmonica. I just talked to a manager there and they are alive and well. They do have some Herings as Best Lil Harps went out of business and theyre trying to buy Hering distributorship .I ordered a Velvet Voice which is in the mail. Apparently they switched web management and thats been the problem with their sites.   gary

Gary L. Hilt
     Eph 1:2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.