From: ChappyOnIce <chappyonice@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 10:53:18 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Seydel Solist/Solist Pro form factor

Hi everyone,

I recently got a Marine Band Deluxe and really like the harp because
it's the same size/covers,etc. as the original Marine Band, sealed,
and very airtight.  Of course, the price tag shows it as well.  I
noticed that the Solist and Solist Pro both have sealed combs and seem
very airtight as well.  For the Solist, the website indicates that the
sealing of the comb was a new improvement.

My question is, how do they compare size-wise to the MB/D?  I've
really gotten used to the smaller size of the MB/D but wouldn't mind
trying a less expensive sealed, wood-combed, harmonica.

Thanks,
Todd