[Harp-L] Gary Primich tribute number

It has been about a year now since we lost Gary Primich, and I have been thinking about the man and his music a lot lately.  I was a huge fan - drove hundreds of miles on several occasions to see Gary play, attended as many of his gigs as I could, learned most of his solos from his CDs, etc.   I have been tossing around the idea of adding a Gary Primich tribute number to my repertoire, one tune that could introduce Gary's music to audiences when I play out (which admittedly is rare these days).  The problem I'm having is choosing which tune would achieve this best.  Gary's music covered a lot of musical ground, so it's hard for me to narrow it down to even a few quintessential tunes.  I was thinking something on Gary's jazzier side like "Ain't you trouble" or "School of hard knocks," but then he had some really nice ones on chromatic like "the briar patch" or "Mr. Freeze."  Gary also seemed to really be into the more soul-influenced numbers like "You've got to give a little more" or "Think it over."  (Of course I would want the tune I choose to be a Primich original, but I have not looked at which ones he actually wrote just yet.)  Can somebody help me out here?  Any ideas from other Primich friends/fans would be appreciated.

-Rusty