Re: [Harp-L] David Payne's Master Cooking Class

> I might be sitting here with a punch in the nose, maybe not...

No, no; a sincere attempt in a humorous way to thank you for sharing your meaningful discovery with the rest of us! I suspect, over the next few evenings, there will be a lot of wives wondering why hubby has taken a sudden interest in baking! Also a way to convey my surmise of where this discussion could go? And, thanks for the kudos!