[Harp-L] Buddha Harps

Thank you very much for all of those glowing reviews. I am honored to
be able to provide harmonicas that will help you become better
players. I'm not new to "tweaking" my harps as I've been doing it
since 1991, I simply have never offered them to the other players with
the except of a few professionals that were looking for better harps.

Why am I suddenly building harps and offering them to everybody?
Honestly it's because my working situation has drastically changed
over the past year and I was forced to become resourceful with my
skills. This change that was once fairly stress has been more than a
blessing in disguise.  I am now free to put all of my energy into my
passion which for me is the harmonica.

As my playing has matured, I required better, more responsive and
longer lasting harmonicas and since you just can't buy a harmonica
that does what I need it to do I was forced to make my own. Now that I
have time, I am happy to offer these skills to all players who too,
wish to have a professional class instrument and I'm happy to do it
for what I (and others) consider to be very reasonable.  You could
spend $200 on a fabulous harmonica and as good as it is out of the box
you will still need to tweak it as no machine is capable of adding the
nuances of what truly makes a stellar harmonica.

I put all of my heart and passion into each harmonica that I make. I
play them (with test cover plates and combs) and make sure each one is
one that I would play on any gig. Like growing attached to a litter of
puppies or kitten that you must sell, I am pained with having to send
them away. My spirit is in each harp and it's a hard connection to
break. I'm finishing up a set of harps for Warren Bee and there is one
harp that I have spent over 14 hours in making it perfect. I was just
playing before I saw Bradford's endorsement and I thought to myself,
"I should keep this harp" LOL  The point is, all of these harps are
"battle ready" when they arrive on your doorstep. For the players that
buy them, they are truely an out of the box harp that while make you a
better player and put a glowing smile on your face. How do I know?
Because that's what they do for me and I would NEVER consider sending
out something less than what I consider to be the absolute best.

Now that words is getting around that I am doing this for more and
more people, I'm getting more and more orders. Luckily for the players
that buy them, my slight OCD complex and passion for the harmonica
makes me sit here for hours on end to get them out as a fast as
possible. It also means, I no longer have the time to pre-build harps.
 My list is relatively short and unless you have a large order, I can
get you harp in a matter of days as long as I have the harmonica in
stock. I am going to order more harmonicas sometime between today and
monday.

IF you want a harmonica that will truly change the way you play, a
harp that will allow you to play things you've never played before, a
harp with built in depth and soul then please let me know asap so I
can make sure I have a harp for you.  This will shave a week off your
waiting time.

I can do what I do to any harp but I would prefer to leave Marine
Bands to great builders like the biys from the Filisko Guild, Joe
Spiers and others. That's their turf and I don't want to stomp on it.
I specialize in making Overblow harps because that technique is what I
do best.

Thank you all for your inspiration except for George Brooks who owes
me patches for my assless chaps.