Re: [Harp-L] Chris Michalek plays Sax?

Talking about sax players... A couple of weeks ago I did a little browsing through the iTunes Music store and discovered Ace Cannon.

I just had to buy his song "Searchin'" because it sounded so cool, and it would make a great song to plan on harp.

I love searchin' for hidden treasures...

Ken H in OH