[Harp-L] I'm tired of amps

Over here on the north east coast of Australia, my friend JO'B and I are very grateful to Richard Hunters endorsement and information referring to the Digitech RP 200.
That company should be very happy with his use of their product and sponsor him, in my opinion.
I use the RP200 in 80% of my shows particularly the acoustic/electric duo.
 I plug it into a powered 15 watt busking wedge made by Ashton and miked to P.A. or direct into the P.A.
 It has some 'very' dynamic digital effects *[buy Richards Hunters patches it will save you lot's of time fiddling about], I only use a couple of pre-programmed effects but they add heaps to the tunes performed. It can be quite 'monstrous tone' on some patches.
My mate bought a bunch of  cheap Labtech mics. of which I use one with an extended lead. This is just one of my setup's at an acoustic/electric gig. I also obviously play into the biggest amp...the P.A. I love cupped handed muted harp tones between singing, so a good vocal mic [Shure 58] is essential.
I personally, am definitely not tired of amps however, I'd dig to try the Meteor and Harp Gear 50 or the Harp King 100 watt.
As well as the RP200...for genuine tube distorted setup I rig two Kalamazoo Model 2's through a 'Fat Dog' Splitter [it adds tone too] and I use great bullet mics from Ron Sunshine and Dennis Oilegg [don't mess about just contact these guys, Steve Warner or their ilk]. The linked Model 2's is an awesome 'crankin' tube amp rig which I'm totally loving for my style of boogie [I can rig up three Model 2's if required]?
With the punk rock outfit The Stiffies I use a Sonny Jnr 410 *[But prefer the Older 6x8 SJ2 it cooks...] with a Lone Wolf Delay and a Kinder Anti feedback unit because the genre is very loud.
So All power to Richard Hunter I love using my Digitech RP 200 and with items like it and the other effects units mentioned I can jump on a plane to anywhere without carting an amp, if I'm going overseas and plug into anything guaranteed for a great tone which matches my playing style. Hey by the way, Thanks HarpL organisers and participants for all the great tips and connections. I probably would floundered about trying out rigs that only 'sorta' did the job for me. Unfortunately we don't have the experts [nor the harmonica focused equiptment] you guys have available to you over there.