From: Jeffrey Spoor <jeffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2008 10:18:38 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Ben Bouman, Bertram Becher and Herbie Grezel three harp boogie in K-thal

I can't see very well but I believe that Ben is the one on the
Left.............I'm not sure about the others.

As for the venue (guest house) there are a lot of those little
villages..........I've never been to Klingenthal, I've spent a bit of time
in Ehestten,Hayingen, a very small village (actually 2 little villages
very close together) about 45 minutes south east of Stuttgart.  Only one
little guest house.....GREAT food, wonderful people............it's like
looking back in a time machine 60+ years ago (actually more like centeries
ago), except for the satallite dishes on the roofs......:D.  I was in a
completely seperate industry then, so I really didn't get a chance to see
the local flavor, but seeing the video, brought back some great
memories..............Thanks Dave.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Spoor  Owner/Maker
Cumberland Custom Cases - Harpmicgaskets