Re: [Harp-L] WVa Bob on You Tube

Whoaaaaaaaa, tasty St. James Infirmary. Then I started laughing when I saw the video 'Beckley toll booth blues'. Saaay man, I always LIKED the Beckley toll booth. I knew when I got there that it was only a short jump down to the Big Walker Mountain motel, where I always sleep over.

smokey mountain joe