Re: [Harp-L] suggestions for "drift away"?

I just through playing  that song in my head. No don't hold my feet to the
fire on this but, it seems to  me that if you don't play on the first part, you
know the "Day after day I'm so  confused.......as I look through the
(something) in the pourin'' rain, and  wait for the "Give me the beat boys" part and
play second position on the root  note of that part, you should be alright. I
can see where this song would be  difficult to do. If you want to play on all of
it, maybe you should try two  harps.

        Just off of the top of my head  now, so don't shoot me if I'm
wrong...he he I don't have a recording of the song  to go by, but usually my head
doesn't fail me on these type of things.

           Randy
        BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 9/30/2008 10:18:54 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,