Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Daddy's Gone to Knoxville - For Smojoe and David Payne

----- Original Message ----
From: "EGS1217@xxxxxxx" EGS1217@xxxxxxx

One thing, Smokey...she isn't going to go to Florida and live in the
Boondocks, lol...I want her to come to New York and be my teacher, before she
becomes rich and famous. So there. ;)

I can't imagine why she hasn't been snapped up by some huge record company
and major producer...what's wrong with people out there? Don't they have  ears?

Elizabeth

I offer a compromise. West VIrginia is halfway between New York and Florida. ;)

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com