[Harp-L] Custom Seydel Chromatic D for sale

Its one of my personals I'm selling off, I've never really played it, cause I've got one in the same key I've had since I was 14 that is maximum pimped.. I always go for instead.. Besides, this one has an internal spring. I had made an external spring for it to look like a striking copperhead viper, but I broke the spring before I finished making it and never got around to making another.
Corners are rounded nice, exterior is mahogany-stained pearwood. The comb has been sealed with Butcher's block oil. 1 blow on this D is same as 2 draw on a regular C chromatic. I'll let it go for a about the same price as stock Seydel D, $110.

Dave
Dave Payne SR.