Re: R: [Harp-L] Re: Tone Gear Grail blah blah blah

Hi Riccardo-

Where is it written that a new player cannot develop "rich, deep and
strong" tone while using a mic and amp?  In fact, if his goal is to have
great amped tone, shouldn't that be a required part of his learning?

I think that is the flaw in the thinking of those who howl about amps and
gear.  They insist it is impossible to learn good habits on amped
harp.  That is nonsense.

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/