[Harp-L] please read

Hi, lots of questions directed to the list recently that really should
have been addressed to me.  Let's leave everyone else out of the how the
list works is this a valid address/message what's this message mean, I
don't know do you oops sorry messages.  Just drop me a line I'll get back
to you in a timely manner (24 hrs or less) I know a lot of this stuff
seems really really important while it's happening but the reality is a
couple of hours in either direction will not make any difference at all in
terms of the outcomes.  Harp-l is for harmonica posts,
owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx is for the rest of this stuff.  Thank you
harp-l-listowner