[Harp-L] Awesome blues riffs

Hi All,

Here's this month's newsletter from me in which you'll find lots of cool harmonica stuff like:

*a new collection of '50 Awesome Blues Riffs' to learn, memorise, and impress your audience with
*new You Tube lessons (free as always)
*some news for guitarists - I guess a lot of harp players also play guitar and the other way round.
*Bob Dylan, and more...

Please check us out and if you like it you can subscribe direct by hitting the blue button at the bottom of the newsletter.

Enjoy it!

http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/published.php?action=view&newsletter_id=1409871457

Ben Hewlett
www.harmonicaworld.net