[Harp-L] Ergonomic neck racks

I wanted to make a quick post about the neck racks in case anyone has tried to order one and not been able to. I recently spent a lot of time redesigning the clamps on the ENR to make them more secure, easier to use, and less likely to sratch the harp. I've got the prototypes done and tested, they worked out great and now I'm just waiting on some materials to come in Monday so I can get my production molds made for them. You can see pictures of the new clamps on my website. I appologize if this has been a hassle for anyone, not being able to order the neck rack, but I felt that it was a part of the neck rack that needed addressing.
 Chris

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.builderofstuff.com
http://www.myspace.com/builderofstuff
http://www.myspace.com/builderofbluesharps

Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...