[Harp-L] Youtube is too easy

With trepidation I submit for Harp-L's withering and informed criticism, ridicule and train-wreck-gaping a youtube of my harp playing today.

As they say, "put up or shut up," so here's a bunch of noodling over a backing track, I got to take number four, and just took it.   I was losing passion for the loop.

Now I too can be reminded every day that I ain't "all that!"  And yes, I started playing 39 years ago, but I never studied or worked at it. Obviously!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POPKcA71wrA

Of course, I prefer to play with a live band, we (http://www.myspace.com/jetstreamblues) will be at the Rancho Bar in Altadena, CA April 25.   Bring fresh tomatoes, and some salt.

-Dave "what are dynamics?" Fertig