[Harp-L] Re: Pocket Full of Soul movie pre-premiere

   Thanks for the review, Stephen.  Glad to see that this much-anticipated
film is close to being up and running.  I'm hoping Todd and Mark have plans
to bring the movie to Chicago.  The Gene Siskel Film Center in downtown
Chicago would be a perfect place to showcase it.  I'm imagining opening
night; with local harpists like Joe Filisko, Bud Boblink, and Howard Levy
playing in the lobby.  And Buzz Kranz sauntering around in a tuxedo, perhaps
twisting balloons and telling bad jokes.  No way I would miss it!

Mick Zaklan