Re: [Harp-L] Marine Band Crossover

       I just had an email from chris michalek about the new marineband crossover so he told me he was just

       off the phone to Joe Filisko and he asked was the marine band crossover better than the Golden Melody Deluxe

        customized by Joe himself and Joe said yes!

       And I used to think that customized was better than stock and it still is better than some but not the marine band

       crossover!

                      Well thats my two cents towards the marine band crossover article!

Get 30 Free Emoticons for your Windows Live Messenger
http://www.livemessenger-emoticons.com/funfamily/en-ie/