Re: I NEVER SAID THAT!! - crossover was Re: [Harp-L] Marine Band Crossover

I don't think he was purposely trying to misquote you to cause drama because of some personal disagreement you two had. It just looks like he completely misunderstood what you said. He definately needs to be more careful of what he says when he's speaking for other people, but to me it looks like an innocent mistake (granted mistakes like that can cause a lot of problems and drama). As to how he could mistake a post to the list for a personal email, I have no idea.

~Ryan