[Harp-L] richard hunter and lee oskar harps

richard,
you have stated many times that the lee oskar's are your main harp.  i have also read from many players, who used to use them, that they felt the lo's were hard to bend and did not over blow well.

listening to your music it is easy to tell you don't have those  problems.  while i am not very good my three lo's seem to bend and over blow as easily as any of my other harps.

i was wondering if you had to set up your lo's different so they would bend and o.b.  .... or if you treated them the same as you would any harp.

i have several keys of  big river harps and i don't find them as hard to play as many people claim.

thanks
clyde

Don't work harder, work smarter. Get info on an Online Bachelors here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsKcICu1Hfv4l97S5qBz1r6YpWa9tVE9AHFcyfAZe9QcMVBQLLaMso/