[Harp-L] email

I am sure Joe Spiers sent me his new email, but I don't have it. Can  someone
please post the email, thank you. I'll be seeing Charlie on Monday  night,
we'll record it. I am out of shape, this is just about having enough  strength
to even get off the couch, to play with one of my idols will just be  heaven.
Iron Horse Cafe in Nothhampton, Mass. - BIGGEST chicken BBQ I have ever  seen.
Great club setting, I saw Dr. John there last year. Please introduce  yourself
if you see me. I look pretty much the same as pics on my site, add a  good 5
hard years to those. Pierre and I have plans to hook up and blow, this is
fun, doing the Sonny Jr endorser/customer tour. In time, I can only dream about
things like that right now. Thanks for everything all of you who have pitched
in, prayed, whatever , thank you. SJ