[Harp-L] Hohner/Astatic Roadhouse JT-30

Just discovered this one on the usual music mass market sites.  I assume
it's got the same element as the Blues Blaster, but it looks like a
hammertone finished shell with screw on connector (amphenol?) and volume
control.  Might be worth checking out for an element swap?  I've got a NOS
low impedance CM with a transformer I think I could fit in there.  Even at
$70 it may be cheaper than an original JT-30 shell, with the volume pot hole
already drilled.  What do you think?

Josh