From: Steve Baker <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Replacement reedplates for Sp.20
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 17:20:04 +0200

Joe wrote:
I didn't see them for the SP20 on the spare parts list on
hohnerusa.com, only
for the Deluxe.

Steve:
I imagine people can order them from Harponline or even directly from
Hohner Germany if they're not available in the USA, try e-mailing
Ciro Lenti in the service dept. <clenti@xxxxxxxxx>

Steve
www.stevebaker.de
www.bluesculture.com