[Harp-L] Please Help me before I jump Out the window

Ok, I'm being a bit over dramatic.  I have a one level house, so if I jump its maybe four feet.

but I do need your help.  Today has not bee a good one for me.
Yesterday my wife accidentally drop my IPhone of the coffee table ( I've had it since October an Birthday present ).  I have a cover and a safety screen yet it still cracked the screen.
Ok I don't need help with the IPhone I'm telling a story here.
Anyway, I was not worried I had bought a protection plan for this IPhone and my son's.
I called The store and they told me I my plan was terminated in February.  This was a monthly renewal thru my credit card.
I called my credit card company, I was there is nothing they could do and that I have plenty of cash in my account and they don't know why the store could not pull the money.

ok, now I'm bumped out.
so my with comes in with a big smile and a box.  My brand new Suzuki Pro Master and Fire Breath are here.......
yes, I carefully pulled them out and start giving them a toot....
WT&, I don't sound like any the greats......ok only kidding.

My problem:

The Fire Breath sound great
The Pro Master sounds great except for the draw 7 and 8 they squeal like a a stuck pig. I tried several times very softly blow and draw nothing, I'm thinking its new and it needs a little warm up to get un stuck...
I did.... Yes I was unscrewing the bottom screw. But the top screw was also moving and I stopped.... I have opened up and cleaned other harps.  The only problem I had was with the Marine band....HA HA yes I found out its nails that look like screws....

so before I go and jump out the window...

Please give me some good advise. I very much like both of the harps they have a nice sweet sound to them.  And every thing I have heard about Suzuki  this has to be something easy to fix.....

abner (Blueyes, I am so blue I could write a great cowboy song about losing my cow and girl in that order) *

* I love county mucic and  both old (black & white )and new western.