Re: [Harp-L] Re: Country Harp example

thanks slim!!!!!!!!--it seems I was wrong...It will not be the first time.

But in my opinion it is a clear case of how much terry admired charlie's playing that he was able to emulate him, and not vice versa.

It was that ability that helped to give terry the edge in the nashville session market. Charlie McCoy's sessions schedule dropped off significantly during this period as Terry was able to deliver the classic country sound of charlie but also give it more hard edged blues. Charlie did not work as much after the producers discovered that they could get the best of both worlds with Terry, who was also a savvy studio player with friends in the right places.