[Harp-L] 545 fix

Just bought a used 545D from Bob Boyd and love it. I made a couple of
modifications to stabilize the head and enhancing the grip (cupping capability).

Added a couple of o-rings #18 (1 3/16" OD x 15/16" id x 1/8") to stabilize the
head and then added 2 lavatory pop-up drain gaskets (2" OD x 1 1/4" id x 3/8")
back to back to form a gripping device that slips right onto the mic.

It works great. I just have to get past the rubber smell.

Denny