[Harp-L] GM deluxe?

Following on from Steve Baker's comment
"Hohner doesn't make a GM Deluxe, but the idea has been discussed recently and makes good sense,"

As a GM player myself, If Hohner does go ahead with this, I'm sure a laminated bamboo comb would be really nice. But personally, I think what I'd really like would be a GM fitted with heavier guage plates as in the MS Cross Harp/Meisterclasse to get the bigger sound from the thicker plates combined with the OB capability of the Gm.  Also there is no option for a classic series harp with heavier guage plates at the moment, which is a shame I think.

Any other takers?

Bill