[Harp-L] Re: Lucky to be in Oregon - Hank Shreve

Hank's a great guy. Comes from a musical family, very talented. Looks like a young Bill Clarke.

Right now he's with the Ty Curtis Band from my home town of Salem, Oregon. Hank travels up from Eugene to gig with them, mostly in Portland.

Hank won the regional "Harmonica Championship" a few years back, and when he joined the Ty Curtis Band, they won last year's Cascade Blues Association's "Journey To Memphis" competition. Can't remember where they placed, may have been second!

This kid's going places. Check him out on YouTube.

Ray.
--
My Music - www.resgraphics.com
My Band - www.myspace.com/bluemax503