[Harp-L] tools

I have read a lot on gaping, plucking and all  that.
I had bought and received two Harps from Suzuki  and wrote about my problems
" Please help before I jump out the window"
These are brand new from a very good web site.
I received some ( some ) good advice and I tried them.
I plucked and pinged using a sheet of paper ( one advice)
I also learned to open (relax) my throat more.
I'm not sure which one method or all worked.

I'm getting used to opening my harps and cleaning them. and I just want the proper tools.

And I truly want to thank these few people who stopped me from jumping out the window.  I have yet to give Suzuki ( Oz )a  call .

My main question is that I read about these tools for gaping  and so forth and that some are better then others.
Can anyone on of off list once again give me advice on what I would need to ( besides a  sheet of loose leaf ).

Thank you in advance....

abner (Blueyes, "The Proper tool for the Proper job", my Pop's R.I.P would always say)