[Harp-L] re: Seydel Concerto

Winslow writes:

My Concerto was fine out of the box. After several days of fairly intensive playing, I find I have to warm the reeds into tune a little - some of the octaves sound slightly off when I first pick up the harp but settle in as I play. I may have to do some spot tuning a little later on."

Warming does nothing to help my Concertos, at least not the really bad notes; spot tunings for the upper octaves simply haven't helped-- they will not hold tune. This dovetails with the post I had on consistency, as it seems people can have widely divergent experiences with the same models.

 ()()    JR "Bulldogge" Ross
()  ()
`----'