[Harp-L] Microphone Recommendations

Dear List,

I've been playing through a vintage Green Bullet and an EV 638 (into a 1948 Gibson GA 30). I like them both but have been thinking about trying something different just for fun. Any suggestions for a good mic for this amp? I have a relatively new JT30 but haven't been that happy with the sound. I'm wondering about some of the new custom mics that are floating around. Haven't used one before and wonder if they're any better than vintage in terms of sound?

Best,
Grant Kester