[Harp-L] Three Simple Things Hohner Could do to improve their harps - Point 3

"Billy James" said: Too many people who begin playing, have trouble pulling
notes from hole 2 in my experience they often end out returning the diatonic
to the music shop ....

Billy, you missed my point.  I'm not talking about harps that have been in
someone's mouth.  It is illegal to resell those in most states and every
retailer I have ever dealt with tells you to return those to the factory
under warranty.  I am talking about obviously defective harps that blow
dead, sour or weak on the "squeeze box" aka bellows test box.  There is no
question about technique or skill level there.  If the hole blows bad on the
test box the harp is defective, period.  I have watched retailers return
obviously bad, never left the store counter, never touched my mouth harps to
stock.  That is not good for Hohner, the consumer or the store.

Bill Kumpe
Tulsa, Oklahoma